Wolfdancer Golf Club at Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort & Spa
Golf Courses - 575 Hyatt Lost Pines Road, Lost Pines, TX 78612(512) 308-WOLF
Located between Austin and Bastrop, Wolfdancer Golf Club makes the most of the area’s diverse natural beauty, covering rolling prairie land, a heavily wooded ridgeline and a shaded valley alongside the Lower Colorado River. The name of the club pays tribute to the Tonkawa Indians who once inhabited this land, and whose ritual wolf-skin dancewear inspired the name of this scenic resort course.
Designed by well-known designers Arthur Hills/Steve Forrest and Associates, Wolfdancer has won multiple awards — most recently, the course was named as one of Golfweek’s “Best Courses You Can Play” in Texas for 2014. The 7,205-yard, 18-hole, par-72 layout combines strategy and swagger to challenge the most avid golfer while also providing a warm welcome to beginners. Wolfdancer is open to the public as well as guests of Hyatt Regency Lost Pines. View the scorecard or a hole-by-hole description.
Wolfdancer amenities include:
- 18-hole, par-72 layout
- 7,205-yard course, designed by Arthur Hills and Associates
- 13-acre practice area and learning center
- Short game area
- Two putting greens
- Men’s and women’s locker rooms
- Certified Audubon International course
- Certified U.S. Kids Golf family course
- Clubhouse featuring Major Neighbors Grill
- Wolfdancer Golf Shop, offering the latest trends and fashion in men’s and women’s apparel, cutting-edge game-improving golf equipment and accessories
- Wolf Pack Family Rate of $150 after 4 p.m., which includes golf for a family of four, two carts with GPS and complimentary use of golf clubs
Contact Wolfdancer Golf Club at (512) 308-4770 or visit our website for more information.